This Is Me


Hello! Hola! 안녕하세요! 
My name is Jael Romero, pronounced as (Hi-L). I’m from Newport, Oregon, and I enjoy spending my free time traveling and being outdoors. During my free time, I’m either with my dog on a walk or spending time with my friends and family trying out a new food spot in Oregon. I also enjoy traveling A LOT! Recently I got back from my first solo trip to Asia, and I was able to visit Japan and South Korea. Both are beautiful places to explore and see the divine history that speaks for itself through the people, architecture, and food. I speak four languages, one of them is Korean, so being there was a dream.
This year I decided to take this marketing course mainly because of my family’s business but also to learn new strategies to promote a product and bring the audience towards your product. I was introduced to marketing in high school after attending a summer camp. They taught us how to become young entrepreneurs by teaching us finance and marketing by stimulating what handling a business would be like in the “real world.” After those experiences at camp, I became interested in the business world and wanted to continue learning more about it. I plan to fully transfer to OSU and finish my degree in business management. 







 

Comments